"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I did today

So today we cleaned the garage. I am still healing so there was a lot of resting for me in between the cleaning. I also helped Sarie with her math. I bought some of those glass pebbles and flashcards and we used a plate with 4 sections. If the problem was 2+3= then the first section on the plate had 2 pebbles the second had 3 and the 3rd had 5. She was so excited!! I love that we made learning fun for her.

So then I went to the store to buy a few things for a couple more projects I have up my sleeve. I painted 2 canvas prints tonight. One for AJ and one for Sarie. Tomorrow I may do Noah's. I was thinking of making another one of Noah's and giving it to his beautiful birthmama on his birthday.

After that I blew up some balloons and Paul helped me with a project with them and yarn. It sucked. We will see how it turns out tomorrow.

Then the coup de gras. Something I could not wait to make. My jewelry holder. I got my big frame out that I used as a photo prop. Its about 3.5 ft by 4ft. It was my favorite find at Hobby Lobby. 325.00 marked down to 10. Yay! I love a good deal. Then I got a branch from a tree outside that had fallen. Paul put it all together for me and hung it on the wall. I added nails to the branch to hold my jewelry. something was missing though. As beautiful as it was I just thought something wasnt right.
Then I knew what to do. Paint it!

Perfect! I love it!

Tomorrow I need to clean the house and I am going to make lights for Trin's room.

Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. Man woman, you are busy! Looks good! I'm glad you are enjoying your crafty side (No, wait, that didn't sound right ;-) he he). I like your math idea too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I got the ideas from pinterest :) Be blessed

      Delete