"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sensory Table

We decided to make a sensory table!


First we went to the store and got some really cool toys. We grabbed some creepy crawlers, rubix cube erasers, gears, noise makers, balls that light up and different shapes.


Next we took our water table and cleaned it out and let it dry really good. When it was ready we brought it in the house and put corn cob bedding that is all natural and safe in the table. I plan on going to the pet store and getting some bird seed to put in there as well.


Then it was time to add the toys.




So for now it is finished but I plan to buy a vinyl table cloth to stick under the table.

The kids spent the morning playing with it and in it, yes Noah sat in the table, haha. They all had a really great time playing with it. I don't mind the mess either and I know it will be better once I get the tablecloth under it. Im very happy about this and hope that all the kids will benefit from it.


Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. What a cool idea! I guess our sandbox of old were the closest thing to that.

    ReplyDelete