"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Check it out!

Check out the fun things we are doing in the house.
http://flatstanley.beckfamily143.com/2012/02/building.html

I think I am nesting haha. Maybe Paul and I both are? Can men nest? Paul built my beautiful dining room table and benches. They are stunning. I will have to get a final pic up soon. Now Paul is cutting all the boards for a high chair for Noah. I am going to put it all together...or at least try. Haha

All things adoption have paused for a minute. We are waiting for some clearances to come back then we should be a go. A lot in the adoption area is going on "behind the scenes" We are open to what ever God asks of us. I can't wait to see the journey He takes us on. We have said YES and we mean it.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment