"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Strep

Avenley has strep. Her fever started out at 10am as 101.9 a few hours and some motrin later it was 102.7 a few hours and some more motrin later it was 103.9

Paul took her to the Quick Care and she tested positive for Strep. He went and got her Rx filled and they are home sleeping now. Please pray no one else gets it. Also that AJ isnt in pain and can feel better.

Its late but I will be blogging more about some fun stuff I have been doing.

Look at this face. She screamed whenever anyone came near her and she spit out her meds all over the nurse. Yep! Thats my child. I love her!


Be blessed

1 comment: