"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Welcome to our Home

Pinterest is an awesome thing. I see all kinds of cool craft ideas, homeschooling tips, things to make for sensory kids or trisomy kids, decorations for our home, beautiful homes, photography ideas. Its just so cool.

Well I have decided that the things I like on there I dont just want to have sitting on a computer but I want to make them. So I started making them. For Christmas I got the idea for reindeer feet prints. We made them on canvas and hang them over the fireplace at Christmastime. I really like the hand print or feet print ideas. Well yesterday afternoon I saw a sign that I had to have. It fit our family perfectly. It said: Welcome to our happy, crazy, fun, loud home! How cool is that. I googled where to buy and a bunch of hallmark and Christian book stores came up. So I called. No one had it. Bummer. Then I got an idea. Why not make it. So I did. I like it. It suits us.



I'm gonna go look at what else I can make!!

Be blessed

1 comment: