"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Psalm 30:2


O LORD my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
Im calling out to you Lord, You healed Noah of so much. I ask that you heal his legs. In Jesus name.

I dont know what to do. I wrapped them in gtube gauze bc its all I had but I am going to go by something else tonight. I will call the dr by Friday if he isnt better. He doesnt seemed too phased by it though.

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ashlee

    I would love to get more info from you on the twins. Please can you e-mail me your address.

    Thanks!

    Hugs
    A

    ReplyDelete