"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Coming along

The house is coming along and I am trying not to freak out at the messes in every. single. room. Sigh. Noah's room is finished, well sorta. I still have to put up stuff on the walls. I was thinking clouds. The girls want it to look like Andys room :) lol. Andy from Toy Story for those of you that are out of the toy story phase.










Like I said it is coming along. I am struggling right now with ocd. Everything is everywhere and I am seriously stressing about it. I cleaned upstairs today and took some pictures. When I see the pictures I dont think its too bad but seeing it in person I think its awful, horrible, unlivable! Im trying to not kill remain calm when I see that my 7yr old decided to write all over her window blinds "just cuz." When I turn around and look in my 4 yr olds bathroom and see that it hasnt been flushed in years days. when I walk into another bathroom and see water every where and toys. Seriously?! Who puts toys in the bathroom. When I think of bathroom I dont think of playroom. Gross! So it is coming along and I am hoping to not sale any of the kids at the yard sale this week trying to be calm.





In other news we did get a new vehicle. I didnt let my vanity get in the way either. We chose a vehicle that would fit us, reasonably priced and kinda cool looking. So it isnt a 2011 fully loaded 38,000.00 van like we are driving(rental)now. The rental has so pampered me and to everything there is a season. I cant in good conscience buy a car for the amount of an international adoption. Priorities. If you can thats great Im not knocking you, but as for me and my house we were drive used. This will be our first car payment in 11 years. It will be paid off very quickly though and has a 2 year full warranty and free oil changes for as long as we are paying on it. It doesnt stick out like a sore thumb and I am not embarrassed by it. Just like our house there are probably 5 others on our block just like it. What is it you ask? A God given miracle Ford expedition xlt, white. Seats 9. Whoot! Time to get another kid!! I will post pics as soon as we have it home.

So all in all things are like I said coming along.

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. You are doing a great job considering you have 5 kids 10 & under! My house doesn't look that clean & I only have 2 left, big 2, but just 2. One thing I wished I'd learn though is to throw out as much as comes in. I have managed to fill this big house up to over flowing! This summer (once I get school stuff in) I am pitching!!! I've already started to do that.

    ReplyDelete