"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, June 17, 2011

Craziness

I am use to writing everyday. Lately I just havent felt like it or had the time. Yesterday we finally got our truck from Pa. It was bittersweet. There was a lot of junk and a lot of it was dirty or broken. My OCD went into overdrive. When I oved into this house I started noticing a little bit of the OCD that I thought was gone rear its ugly head. I just didnt think much of it. I like a clean house thats not bad. Then the truck came and my anxiety was through the roof when he opened that door. I threw a bunch of stuff away. Someone had packed a dirty shower curtain and bathmat in with my clean clothes. Don't get me wrong I am grateful people helped but oh my.

I found nothing on the truck worth coming into the house. Still cant find any of my pictures for the wall. I feel like I am accomplishing nothing. To top it all off I gained 7lbs overnight. OVERNIGHT! How? I go to the gym and work my butt of at least an hour a day 6 days a week. I clean the house and do the laundry and cook for the kids. I eat healthy too. The only thing I can think of is not enough water. That has me upset, the house being a mess has me upset, Noah refusing to eat has me upset. Oh how I need to get away. Maybe I should put the scale away for starters, keep eating healthy and exercising. I dont know what to do about the house. That is a major source of stress right now. And Noah....oh how I have no clue how to get him to eat. I just dont know.

So this update kinda sucks maybe I should stop blogging altogether. I dont like negative blogging. I have nothing worth while to say anymore.....


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment