"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Photoshoot

So as any photographer will tell you shooting your own kids is the most frustrating. I have a tendency to over react, flip out and in the end I have several kids with red faces crying. I am not proud of that. Seems like every fathers day though I take pics and just let them do their thing and I capture it, no tears, no stress, no red faces, no tears. Today was the same.

Instead of going to the park, because it is 100 degrees or more and high sun, I decided to use the livingroom. I just wanted one pose, one picture. 75 pictures later this was as good as it got(and it was my checking my lighting pic too, lol.


During one part of the shoot the kids started screaming, not mad but fun like and everyone joined in even Noah. Sometimes that child is as typical as any other one year old boy, lol. As I type this he is taking all the wipes out of the container. Its ok though because he is using the pincer grasp and strengthening his muscles :) I can see therapy in just about anything. Anyways, back to the screaming...I had to have Paul video tape it because it was just so funny. Take a look.



So we all made it though another photoshoot. The flash barely worked and I had no time to really work my camera like I like but we got something, far from perfect, just like us. Check out our blooper pics :)





Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. These are so precious! There isn't a bad one in the bunch! In one shot AJ looks just Sarie where normally I didn't think so. lol

    ReplyDelete