"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Home

Today is our first day in our new home. It is AH MAZE ING!

We have a pear tree, apple tree, fig tree and roses. Those are the things I know of. There are a lot more that I dont have any clue what they are. We also have pansies which were my great grams fav flower so its nice to look out and see them, like she is here with me.

We have this really cool intercom thing in every room. We can talk on it to the other rooms so no yelling thru the house, lol, and best of all we can play the radio thru the whole house. We listen to a station like Klove.

Our livingroom set should be here tomorrow. I cant wait. We need to get something to sleep on. Not sure when we can get our stuff out of storage.

I need to finish cleaning it so that is done. My favorite room is the bathroom. I cant wait to take a bath in there. Yay! Think Ill go do that now.










Be blessed

1 comment: