"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

New things for Noah

Yesterday he walked with his toy for the first time. This is huge for him. Before all he would do is stand the the walker thing would keep moving and he would fall. Now he moves his legs and walks with it.


Then he pulled up to stand today 3x!! Once in his playpen!! Yay Noah!!

He also went from gaining 2 grams a day to a whooping 24 grams a day. The therapist are very pleased with this. He is still not back to his weight he was before the move but getting closer. Noby once again hit the 20 pound mark. So he is 20lb 8oz and was 20lbs 12oz before we left.I feel so much better now that he gained. This has definitely been a busy learning and growing week for the wee- man!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment