"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blabbin!

Noah is quite the little chatterbox now a days. He is doing so well too. I am loving making his baby food. When we eat dinner I take a little of what we have and put it in the mixer and then Noah has the same meal as us. He has eaten spaghetti, italian chicken and mashed potatoes, tacos with refried beans and spicy sauce. It has been wonderful!

Noah is back to wearing his dfaos because he is having problems with one of his legs. He hyper extends it and locks the knee. This can be very bad if not corrected. Lucky for us his PT has taken a Japanese taping course and says that will help top have him taped. So next week he will be taped. I will have to take pictures.The tape stays on until it falls off which can take months. All in all I am very pleased with his progress. What I am not pleased with is his inability to snuggle with his mama because he is "too busy!" The kid never slows down. Even diaper changes are impossible because he wont stop moving long enough for me to change him. Oh Mama's littlest love bug is growing up too fast.

Here is a video of him today.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment