"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

This weekend

First please visit my other blog What's One Morefor post on what God laid on my heart today. Thanks

So this weekend is busy! We have family coming in from everywhere. First we have Paul's parents coming to stay with us for a few days. That will be fun. Then we have Noah's birthmom coming to see us tomorrow. I have a yoga class in the morning which I want to take so I can relax and feel good for the weekend. I love my yoga class. Tomorrow night we are hosting our first ever Block Family Movie Night. We will have the movie projected onto a huge muslin backdrop. We are going to have popcorn and snow cones. We invited all the neighbors. I hope it turns out. Sunday we have church. Then we are having a picnic on the fourth and Ranger tickets for the tuesday game. So lots to do and see. It will be a busy weekend for sure. I hope to have some pictures to update with.

Noah is doing well right now. Some of the other kids are coughing which concerns me though. We do about 4 to 5 breathing treatments a day. He is sleeping a lot longer in the morning so feeding him via gtube 4x a day is difficult. When he gets up he has a breathing treatment, 3 meds and a bolus. He is now up to 3oz pedisure 2 oz neocate per feeding. when he got up this morning it took 25 minutes to clean his gtube. It was so bloddy and icky. Yes icky is a technical or medical term :) I out his groovy tubie back on after not for 3 days.

I also have him seeing a new GI. I am very upset the last GI dropped the ball and missed the fact that the tube was too small and hurting him. We see this doctor on July 18th and although we have to pay for the visit I still think it will be worth us going. I have a friend who went and she raves about this doctor. We have to travel pretty far to see the doctor but again its worth it.

So all is all Noah is doing great. He is a very very active almost 16 month old :) Today he climbed the steps all 15 of them in record time and took 30 years off my life. He thought this was hysterical. Time to find some baby gates!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment