"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Gone but hopefully not forgotten


Remember Warner?http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif I posted a few times about him. I was trying to raise money for his adoption. We raised over 2000.00. I was still pledging to be his warrior and thinking up the next big fundraiser when I got an email today. He went to be with Jesus.

I dont know his real name. I dont know how old that picture was or what he looked like recently. I do know that he didnt deserve to die in an orphanage alone and afraid. He is dancing with Jesus now and for that and only that I rejoice...an orphan no more.


Please consider adopting a child. There are over 143 million to pick from.

I will not leave you as orphans I will come for you. John 14:18

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment