"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Take Me out to the Ballgame!

Noah went to his first ever baseball game last night. He had a blast. I just cant believe it. He clapped and cheered loudly for only the Rangers without prompting. When they sang deep in the heart of Texas Noah danced. My boy is a true Texan born and bred. I dont think I have ever seen Paul more proud. He talked about how much Noah loved the game and how much he loved that Noah loved the game.





















We had a blast. Left early so we didnt see them win but it was great.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment