"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Vomit Vomit and more Vomit

So Noah has not gotten any better. He still is not tolerating his feeds. We have his bassinet propped up and he sits up in a chair to eat. I can not put him in his crib because if he turns on his belly and vomits it could go up his nose or if he is on his back he could choke on it. There is just so much there when it happens.

More and more I am not buying the whole its reflux. When he was younger he had reflux but NEVER vomited. Ever. Why if it is reflux would he suddenly start vomiting. He is on the meds apparently they arent getting into his system fast enough. Something is wrong. I am thinking about finding a natural doctor and seeing what they think. I called the hospital again and they said to get into the gastro but the gastro is booked for months. I will try again in the morning. I just dont know what this could be.

I spent all day on the phone with medicaid and ssi today. That is a mess and a half. I think I have worn myself down so much my allergies are getting worse or I am getting something. It is all totally worth it though and I would not trade one day of my life for a life without my baby.

Pray for him please.

Be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee - I am so sorry that you are going through this! I have not checked in with you in a while - no wonder you are busy! Poor baby - I hate that no one will try to find out what the heck is wrong! I will pray so hard for Noah and for you as you go through this mess. We are thinking about ya'll and are praying for a solution. Love and Hugs!!! Kelli

    ReplyDelete