"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Senior pics

Tonight I had the pleasure of shooting a newly crowned king, homecoming king that is. Remember Marcus? Well tonight I had the pleasure of taking his senior pictures. When he came walking up the hill to meet me for pictures I didnt see an 18 year old young man, no, I saw my little 8 year old buddy who came to my wedding and loved playing basketball with me. My little buddy who only wore ball shirts and could make me cry when he flashed that winning smile. When he got closer I realized he is all grown up. He is about as tall as me, where has time gone? How could it have gone so fast? Oh how I wish I could keep them young forever. Anyways, here are some shots from the shoot tonight.







Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment