"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Finally some pics

This is going to be a picture overload blog bc I feel like I have not put pics up in a long time. I have been so busy. I will post about today in another post complete with video. I do want to get the video from the dedication and put it up too. Anyways I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I do and please continue to pray for our baby.

I did also want to say a big thanks to Nancy for the baby outfit. I have to say, I started to cry because Noah looked exactly how I imagined my son to look. I never thought that vision would come true but that day when I saw him dressed I jut cried and marveled at how great our God is. You know GOd grants the desires of our hearts down to even the little details which we think may be silly but He wants us to be happy. That outfit down to the shoes was how I pictured my son. Never would I have pictured such big beautiful blue eyes but that was my dream. Noah is my dream come true. I dont think I will ever stop thanking God, his birthmom or his foster mom.



















Be blessed

4 comments:

  1. He is so darn cute!!!!!!! That baby could wear a trash bag and still be beautiful. He is truly a gift from God. Thanks so much for having me in PA. I had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable! He has the most beautiful eyes! I am so happy for your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE these! You are all such a beautiful family! Noah is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is absolutely beautiful and I'm so happy for you all i will pray for him!

    ReplyDelete