"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 21, 2010

He cracks me up!

We went to see the surgeon and he says Noah is doing AH_MAZE_ING! He said the granulation tissue is a sign of a healthy baby. Noah does not need on the steroids we had been giving him, for the tissue. He is not on any meds at all. He is doing great on natural vitamins, dha and a probiotic. Unfortunately he still refuses to eat by mouth but we try everyday. That may not get better, but with God all things are possible, Amen? Amen! Recently Paul and I decided it would be ok with us to give Noah's birthmom our cell number so I did and it has been so wonderful. I text her a picture or 10 everyday. Lol. We talk on and off during the day when we are not busy. It is so nice to be getting closer to the woman that birthed my son.I feel like it is only fitting we get to know each other after all she gave us something priceless and we have something priceless of hers. Why shouldnt she have our number or know our names? Each day she becomes more of a part of the family and less just a "birthmom", not that she ever was just a birthmom to us.

I found an awesome shirt at Children's Place. It says Living up to my potential and more. I had to have it right then and there. Noah wore it today. It is so fitting of him.

So what is new with my little man? He is sitting more and more. He is so close to saying mama. In fact last night he actually did say mama twice. Dada is still his favorite word. He has this scream that hurts my ears, it is not a scream of sadness or anger it is a happy scream. Still it hurts my ears something awful. The girls get all giggly and say, 'Noah you scream like a girl!" Lol. He is now 16lbs 2ozs and 28 inches. He is growing. His little hands are getting chubby. He is so beautiful and happy and healthy. We are so blessed. I hope you get a kick outta these pics, we sure did.








Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee, he is such a doll. A total cutie. How do you get anything done? I would spend all my time loving on that sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is obviously thriving on your love. Give him time on the eating by mouth issue. He will reach that stage where he's more aware of what his sisters are doing and will want to be just like them. If they are eating something in front of him, he will likely want to try it- especially if it's something he can safely feed himself like puffs. It can be a fun game, without any pressure. We need a visit soon!

    ReplyDelete