"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Don't forget to help this christmas

Be an orphans Christmas Warrior! Just go to Reece's Rainbow and pick the child you want to sponsor and fill out the form. It is that easy! Yay! And maybe while you are there you will feel led to adopt a child? Who knows. :) If you dont feel led to adopt then you as a Christian should do what God asks and sponsor a child. You know what God says pure religion is?


We chose 2 kids one looks like Noah and the other was born when Noah was. Gosh I wish I could bring them both home and love on them. They may only let us raise money for one but I ask for both. I need to raise at least 1000. from Nov 1st- Dec 31st for each child. If you dont want to try and raise money for a sponsored child on your own maybe you can help donate for our sponsored child. We are going to see about getting a chip in put on the blog so you can donate easily right here. All the money we raise goes toward that child's adoption. The more we raise the more likely a family is to turn up and adopt because the cost will be significantly reduced.

I am going to try and find some very creative ways to raise money for our sponsored child and try to get at least 1000.00 for the child. Do you think I can? Only with God's help and yours. Will you help? Can you pray for us and this child? Can you comment on my blog with some creative ideas to raise money. Can you chip in?

When I get the details on how to donate I will let you all know. I am thinking my first creative way to raise money is if I have 100 followers on this blog by Nov 1st I will personally give 100.00 to our Christmas child, what do you think? So show me some support and follow the blog. After I get 100 followers I will have a random drawing and one of my followers will be given something..I will have to think of what.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment