"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

He said it!!!

He did it all day today, " MAMA MAMA MAMA" Oh what a sweet sound that is. I have had to hear dada for awhile now and was just aching to hear him say mama. Every doctors appointment, "Dada Dada" No sorry Dada is not here Mama is. All day at home "Dada Dada" Nope its mama again. Seriously?!

Well today the wait was over. He was jumping in his jumper and I was editing a photo shoot and I hear, "Mama....Maaamaaa!" I looked over and he smiled, lol. I smiled, could he have just said it? He was kind of far away so it could have been his usual nana so I didnt get too excited. Later after his nap I was changing him and hooking up his feeding and I put him down next to me so I could try to get a hold of SSI (complete failure) and he looks over at me and says "MAMA!" "MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA!" I heard it that time! How cute is he!

I'm walking on sunshine!

Be blessed

ALSO- 80 MORE FOLLOWERS FOR OUR FIRST GIVEAWAY. Followers get the chance at 2 books and Warner an orphan gets 100. in his account! C'mon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment