"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

World Down Syndrome Day

How fitting is it that on world down syndrome day our homestudy got sent to Houston to see if we are a match for a child with down syndrome. God is so good. I pray that they make their decision soon and it is for us to be his parents.

Today we celebrated by going to a picnic. There were so many kids there with down syndrome. I was in Heaven. The kids all played together and I took pics and talked to a bunch of wonderful people. The best part by far was holding my friend's daughter Carrington. I loved visiting with Shelly, my friend, too. It was a very great night.




Also if you all dont mind head over to a blog about a giveaway. Click HERE. They are trying to bring home number 8 I believe and can use some help. Great cause and awesome prizes.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment