"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, March 30, 2012

Another homestudy say what?

Yes you read that right. We need to have another homestudy done. Nothing is wrong with our last one we just can't use it for our next adventure. See the homestudy we have is for a domestic adoption, out of foster care. We need a new one for an international adoption. Yes we feel the call and will answer with a "YES LORD!"

This song plays over in my head daily. It's Lead me by Jaime Grace
You lead, I follow. Your hands hold my tomorrow.
Your grip, Your grace, You know the way,
You guide me tenderly,
When you lead, I'll follow,
Just light the way and and I'll go,
Cause I know what you got for me is more than I can see,
So lead me on, on, on and on

Paul and I feel complete peace about our decision. We still want to adopt the child in Houston we were looking at. Our homestudy is there under review. We hope to find out soon. We also feel very led to EE as well. So we have started the process to get ready to move when God says "Now."


We are going to start fundraising as this will be a very expensive process. We would love prayers and if you feel led to donate that would be awesome. Until we figure out how to do that electronically you can send donations to

Paul and Ashlee
po box 48231
Watauga, Tx 76148

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment