"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

No freakin Way!

I just have to say how awesome our God is.

Recently I kind of off handledly told my friend I wanted to go with her to EE. She thought for a moment and said that would be great because she didnt have anyone to help. I got so excited. If I could manage the cost I would love to do it.

I left it go. Always in the back of my mind but I would pray and ask God to let me go and if He wanted me to go then let there be a way. The money was one issues child care another.

So this morning I woke up and got a call from a lady who saw my pictures I did at world down syndrome day. She loved them. She is with a private school for kids with down syndrome. Then what she said next shocked me. She said she would like to give me the money for the airfare if I took pics of the graduating class. Its a kindergarten class of 9. My mouth dropped. I couldnt believe it. She needs to clear it with someone else but of course I said yes.

Can you believe that?! Why is it God never ceases to amaze me?

We are still praying on the child care issue. If Paul isnt hired as full time he will not have vacation days. So we are praying for that. Or if we cant have that then we would like him to be able to work from home and get paid. Otherwise we would lose a ton of money we cant afford to lose.

The trip in for 8 days. I seriously can not wait!

This is amazing. God is so good. Better than I deserve.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment