"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, March 26, 2012

To go or not to go

To Eastern Europe.

My friend has 7 beautiful children here in Texas, one in Heaven and 2 in EE. She gets to go get her 2 little boys in May and I would love to go with her. If I go I would be able to document the whole thing with my camera. Its my dream job. I would also get to meet other orphans and God willing take some of their pictures.

This is a huge thing. A bucket list thing. And as any huge thing goes God is gonna have to work this all out.

I have my passport so that isnt an issue.
I would need 1000.00 for the airfare. Then food and transportation while in EE money.
Paul would have to be with the kids for 8 days while I am gone.
That is a lot to ask of him especially since he has done so much this year already due to me having 2 surgeries. He is on a contract job right now and because of that has no benefits. That means other than us paying a ton and a half for our healthcare he also doesnt have vacation days.

So we need some prayer. If God wants me to go I need a few things from Him.
I need Him to provide for the airfare. I need him to either let Paul get hired full time with benefits and be allowed to take those days or for Paul's boss to allow him to work from home and still get paid. OH and I need Him to help me find my passport..oops :)

Please pray for those things and above all else God's will. I have to go to Pa the beginning of June so I need money for plane tickets then too so its a lot and I really want God's blessing on this.Thanks so much

Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you were reading my blog when I took my first trip. It wasn't easy to go, and Dean wasn't really thrilled with my going, but that trip absolutely 100% changed our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You totally have to read our next blog post!! I am thinking it will change my life as well.

      Be blessed

      Delete