"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Noah Noah Noah

What is going on with Noah?

He is now walking 95% of the time. Yay!!!
He loves to give kisses and hugs. (Especially if it gets him out of therapy)
He is very very smart. When I say one he says two. Guess he hears me counting to 3 with his ornery sisters haha.

Last week he had a scope. The results came back normal. Then the biopsies came back normal. Everything she checked for came back as he didnt have it. That is good, but at the same time it leaves us with a blank look on our face and us scratching our heads. Why will Noah not eat?

Next Wednesday he has a swallow study. We are hoping that will show something. Everything in me knows this isnt a behavior thing. He acts like it is really painful. He braces himself when you touch his face or sternum. His ST noticed this as well. She will be at the study with us which is good. In the meantime the doctors have now agreed he does need to be on a certain drug. At first they all said no because it would be cruel to induce hunger if he cant physically eat but they say since nothing shows anything they are willing to try it. It is an antihistamine. The side effect other than drowsiness is it induces hunger. The dr will start it out very slow. So we will see how it works. I think that this could possibly be due to horrible allergies. I dont know though. Paul will be picking up the RX tonight so we will just have to see.

On a side note I found out today that I am one of 30 finalists for a Women Move the World contest. I have to fill out some papers and then I will receive a flip video camera and then if I win the contest (no chance) I would get 5 days and 4 nights in LA. The winner gets a behind the scenes on a commercial and possible doing and ad or commercial for Caltrate. Its all just weird. Lol. Im honored but dumbfounded how it all happened. I hope that this can bring awareness to Special needs, kids with Trisomys and adoption.

Ok so soon I will be posting pictures of Noah up here. I have been lazy and only taking them with my phone but have no idea how to post them on here. I will make an effort to get my camera out and capture some cuteness. :)

Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Oh poor Noah! I hope this works for him. It's nothing muscular huh? I will be praying.

    Congratulations on qualifying. If you are willing to be a voice, God will use you.

    ReplyDelete