"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 3, 2011

18 months ago today

My son was born 18 months ago today and I didnt even know it. How many moms can say that haha. You know the women that say they never knew they were pregnant? I think I got them beat.

Noah is just thriving. He is amazing. Talking more, laughing more, walking more making funny faces. Just a typical awesome little guy. He really does just light up our lives.

Oh Noah does the cutest thing! He loves the song by Will I am called What I am, sesame st version. Now Noah has leaned to drum during the drumming parts. It is too stinkin cute. Paul got a video of it not sure if I did or not but when I do I will post.

There is little that Noah isnt doing, but one major thing is he still wont eat. Please continue to pray that he does.

So anyways to celebrate 18 months we got all dressed up to play. Take a look...







Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. Awww, he's adorable! Those big eyes get you every time!

    ReplyDelete