"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cuteness

Noah is just too cute. He walked into my bedroom grabbed my pillow and laid down on the floor and fell asleep.



Yesterday he was in a mood all day. Not a bad one really. He is hysterical with the faces he makes. His PT held up two balls and ask him to pick one. He looked at her with this ornery grin on his face and said "No." HAHAHAHA He shook his head and said No. She didnt know what to do. He worked with her for a few minutes but almost the whole time he would just sit there content to do nothing saying No. LOL. Hes too cute!

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment