"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 18, 2010

There are no orphans of God

Here is a video of our Noah. He was playing with his dad and I was listening to music. The song that was playing is one of my favorites, No Orphans of God. I love that song. How fitting was it that my Noah heard that. I am so blessed to have a God who loves me and never left me an orphan, to have a husband that loves the Lord with all his heart and loves me too, in that order as it should be. So blessed to have my beautiful children.

That song really is just so beautiful. To know that our Father in Heaven loves us and adopted us (Ephesians 1:4-6 For he chose us in him before the creation of the world to be holy and blameless in his sight. In love he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will to the praise of his glorious grace, which he has freely given us in the One he loves.)

No matter what you have done in your life. No matter if you had a family or didnt. No matter if you knew the love of an earthly father or did not. You have always had an ever present help in time of need(psalm 46:1). You have always had a Father waiting for you to come to Him to love Him to follow His plan for your life. A Father waiting to hold you when you need held, to love you, encourage you, to catch every tear that falls, to laugh with you, to rejoice with you. Do you know the love of your Father? If you don't it isnt to late, you can all you have to do is accept his love freely. Ask for forgiveness for your sins and ask Jesus to come into your heart. That's it. No strings. Is today your "gotcha day"?



Let God fill the hole in your life or heart that needs filled today. Go to Him. Be with Him, spend time with Him. Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment