"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Praise God!

MONROE HAS A FAMILY!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!

The amount of outpouring of love, prayer and support for this child is just amazing. One blogger said it was all over facebook and I know so many bloggers posted his story. Someone gave 20,000. towards his adoption and now his death sentence has been lifted. Monroe has been saved by grace and given a new life! Praise the Lord!!!

God says For where two or three are gathered in my name, there am I among them, Matthew 18:20 and Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.Psalm 37:4


Be blessed

1 comment:

  1. That is wonderful news! I'm so happy for Monroe and his new family.

    ReplyDelete