"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Generations

Noah got the pleasure of meeting his great great grandfather and great great grandmother a few weeks back. I didnt have a my camera with me (I know, I know, pick your mouths up off the floor) so I snapped a few pictures with my phone. I wasnt sure how to get them off until I figured it out today. So I wanted to share them.



I am so happy that they got to meet Noah. I am sad that my great grandma Neen did not, but I know that she was watching with Jesus as we met our precious boy and when he was handed to me by his wonderful birthmother. who knows, she may have even had a part in our miracle. She would have loved though, that I know for sure.

I was also happy to see that they accepted him as he is. My great grandparents love him, accept him and cherished the time they spent together. I don't want to say I was worried but you never know, they are from a different time. Not only about the adoption but also about his special needs. I am glad they felt so loving toward him. They all mean so much to me.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment