"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Fundraisers

Hi everyone! Happy new year! I wanted to invite you all to our fundraisers for the adoption! This is very important as I looked at the papers today and will need $5500.00(13,800 total without travel) before I travel the first time and it is important to travel asap. And that doesnt even count the travel expenses.

1st fundraiser!!
Heres the deal. My book lady said if at least 2 people book a party then all profits from the book show will go to the adoption. Isnt that so nice of her! Can you help? Book and party or buy a book or both! I know God will bless you for it!


The book show will be January 10th at 6:30 pm and KIDS ARE WELCOME! I have a separate area they can play in safely while you enjoy the show. It will be at my home so when you rsvp if you need an address ask. RSVP if you can or cant make it thanks. Bring a friend or two with you if you want. If you can't come you can still order email me for details at ashleelinnea@gmail.com

2nd Fundraiser

Pennsylvania Soy Candles are made from all natural ingredients and are a clean burning alternative to paraffin wax candles. The candles are not dyed so they are naturally creamy in color, to complement any decor. These 16oz Mason Jar Candles burn for 45-55hrs. Only 12.99 plus tax

Jan 5th-Jan 24th

The main scents are

Grandma's Kitchen
Heartwarming Vanilla
Blessed Sweet Home
Captivating Love
Hot Apple Pie
Banana Nut Bread

If there are other scents you want to know about or order then I can do that too. Let me know.


Thanks all! Please pray we have an awesome turn out and God will bless these events.

No comments:

Post a Comment