"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Faith's Room




We have finished Faith's room. We are so excited. Just wanted to say thanks to a bunch of people that made it possible, Sarah and Dan, Vicki and Rob and kids, everyone who prayed, thanks so much. So we put her crib up and put her blankies in them. We painted and trimmed the one wall in the alphabet in braille. I cant wait to have her here. I love her so much and yet have never met her.

We are steadily doing the Dossier. Tomorrow we make the trip to where we got married to pick up 4 copies of our marriage license. Then I can finally check something off the dossier.

Prayer needs

Please pray that the money comes for the adoption. We are down to needing 16,000 plus travel.
Pray for Faith to be warm and comfortable and loved while waiting for us.
Pray for Paul, he has some interviews coming up and hoping he gets a job.


Praising God for giving friends visions and conformations we are going to bring Faith home.

No comments:

Post a Comment