"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanks and Prayer

I just wanted to thank the beautiful angels we have in our lives. You know who you are and all you have done in this process. I know we are in the earliest of early stages but still so much outpouring of love and support has come our way.

I would like my prayer warriors to pray for these specific needs please....


That S would get better treatment until we can bring her home. Also for healing for her mind body and soul. And pray that she is warm enough, as a mother I always worry my kids arent warm enough and I can't be over there to tuck her in at night so please God let her be warm.

That F would continue to thrive and be loved until her mama and dada can bring her home to love on. Also that the hearing device would continue to work and open up a whole new world to her. Pray that she keeps warm as well.

That Paul and I would be able to get some kind of health insurance that is okay with the adoption agencies.

That Paul's blood pressure stays healthy.

That the funds would continue to come in for all the expenses we need to adopt these beautiful babies.

For the homestudy to be paid for and go through without any problems quickly.

One last thing, if you could pray for my anxiety and fears to all wash away and just be at perfect peace that this will all go smoothly and easily.

I just want to praise the name of Jesus right now. He is mighty to save. As one of my friends said tonight, if its God's will it's God's bill, lol. There is no place for the enemy here. In Jesus name.

Thank you Lord for all you have done and all you are yet to do. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment