"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 4, 2009

Praise God

I just received an email about F. Thank you all for all the prayer and support. I am in tears writing this but they are good tears. This is what I received...

Updates for F:

12/5/09 F is out of the hospital. She has been fitted with a hearing device (I think hearing aids). She is now discovering new textures of toys, likes to stand in her crib and not afraid anymore and the big thing is she is discovering her world of sounds with hearing device. There is someone who has been hired by her sponsoring organization to go play with her and spend time with her to help with her growth and development. She is doing much better now that she can hear things!

This also just in :The non-profit spent 1300 us dollars on her hearing aids and 1000 us dollars on a nanny to come and play with her ..... how awesome is that. You don't know how lucky she is to have that, we rarely see that devotion to a child and it will be so important for her development.



Praise God from whom ALL blessing flow! Thank You Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment