"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

HOMESTUDY HAS BEEN APPROVED!!!!!

Yes thats right folks you heard it correctly our homestudy has been approved! I cant tell you how much I dreaded todays appointment. I was scared beyond words. All I can say is Well geeze thats it? Insert big sigh of relief here. lol.

So now that we are approved we will start the grant applications to see if by some miracle we can get a few grants to help pay. We still have without paying for travel, hotel or paperwork 15,300 to pay. I hope all you reading will donate to help bring our daughter home. I hope you will continue to keep us in your prayers and you will tell everyone you know about our group on facebook and our website where they can continue to donate and read updates on our adoption.


Thanks so much for all the love and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment