"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, January 6, 2012

Its been awhile huh

So much has been going on. I am sorry I havent updated. So lets see what can I say...

Noah was dealing with the weight loss every week more and more weight loss. His ribs were showing and this mama was worried. We saw GI and she eased some fears. Then he got the stomach flu..gag! Then his feeds became too much for him and we were back to the daily vomit. So we had to adjust some things and see the doctor and we are back on track.

Today Noah got weighed and FINALLY a gain! He was 22lbs 11oz and today weighed in at a whopping 23lbs 3.2oz I will take it! We discussed how Noah was doing with his oral eating and decided since he is doing so well we will try to go down to 2- 10oz feeds. One right before nap and one right before bed. Then we are hoping he will eat a ton more.

His favorite foods are mac and cheese, pasta and m&m yogurt. He is eating a lot lately. I am loving this! This little miracle is just growing and thriving with leaps and bounds! He is losing most of his therapies due to being age appropriate. I am hoping to move him further and further away from using the gtube. He even took his meds by mouth!

Noah also knows how to be funny and loves to make others laugh! He loves to laugh too!! We did have to get him fitted for new AFOs and they are only doing a brace on the left leg...I'm thinking that may not work, but am willing to give it a shot. If it doesnt work I will not hesitate to have them fit him for both legs! Im seasoned in this now, lol. We went with black and gold AFO and we will be putting Steeler stickers.

The other really cool thing with Noah is his speaking Spanish! He can say agua and bueno. He also responds so well when he hears it. He loves Spanish music too!

Well thats about it. He is just an amazing little boy and I can not wait to see him grow and learn more.





Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment