"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, December 30, 2011

Love this song

I was coming home from the gym talking to God like any other night when I paused and heard "All i know is I'm not home yet this is not where I belong take this world and give me Jesus this is not where I belong" I instantly turned it up. There was something about that song. I got home and googled it immediately. Thank God for google huh. I ask Paul if he heard it and he hadnt yet. So I played it. I have just fallen in love with it. The lyrics are amazing, the beat is fantastic, and it just speaks to me. It reminds me that this is not my home this is not where I belong. Oh Glory Hallelujah! I am so glad this is not my forever home. Anyways maybe it will speak to you too. Take a listen.



Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment