"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas is Coming

As I am recovering from surgery there isnt much I can do. Thank God for a wonderful loving husband that can do all the things I cant.

Tonight I convinced him to let me go with him and the kids to the store. He didnt want to but how can he say no to me (bats eyelashes and smiles). We got each of the kids their own ornament for this year and we bought stuff to make reindeer pics. The kids had fun making them. They turned out really nice and now we hang them proudly over our mantle.

We also had a visit from Santa today! The kids went crazy. Sarie and AJ were so excited. Sarie more than anyone though. You know the 2 little girls had no idea this santa was their daddy. When it came time to sit on his lap for a pic they all did...except AJ. She was terrified. I found that so funny considering this was her daddy. How could she not know that?! He finally grabbed her and held her and she flipped out. I got it on camera, it was hilarious.

So all in all today was a great day. I really would have loved to go to the gym and spin and lift weights and be active but the energy isnt there. I know there is a time for everything including a time to heal and be still. That is what time I am in although I dont like that. I am severely bloated and have horrible reflux pains. Because of that I wasnt hungry so I hadnt eaten since Monday. I hope the bloat goes down soon and I can get back to having some great energy and feeling good. I am very excited about this though. This will change my life in ways you could never imagine. I cant wait to experience life now. I am also hoping this not hungry feeling will stay. Maybe my overeating was a result of my uterus and now I will eat to full and no more? I can dream cant I?!

I cant believe Christmas is 24 days away. I love this time of year. I love the Nativity and thinking about Jesus being born and his young mama. This year we got a late start and I am glad. I think I will keep it up longer. Paul also got his real tree. He has wanted one every year but this is the first time we got one. Its beautiful! Amazing! Smells like Christmas in here. The kids decorated it. I strung the popcorn and have the holes and blood stained fingers to prove it! The kids hung the candy canes and all the ornaments. All the homemade ornaments from the last 12 years my gram made are on the tree. Its just a beautiful tree. The star on the top Paul got for our very first christmas tree together. He had to put new lights on it once already but we are not getting rid of it. I even have my great grandmothers ornaments on there. That tree feels like family. Like a piece of who I was and who I am now. We move so often the ornaments are the only thing that stay the same.

Paul is flying his new helicopter and it is getting way to close to me!

Blogger wont let me post pics so I will when I can.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment