"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, January 30, 2012

Things that make me happier than I imagined

Things that make me happier than I imagined

-hearing my 4 yr old say "enney meeny piney poe catch a teeny on your toe." :) Oh be still my heart! Makes me giggle every time.


-Aj says "I so happy for you mom." and "I want 2 pink brothers mom, 2, mom!"



-Noah and his dad playing football in the livingroom....vegetable my butt!

-coming home from the gym to a completely clean kitchen. I have the best husband EVER!


-looking at my daughter and realizing our relationship is about to change for the better. She is getting so mature. We are talking about so many things. I love it!


-watching my 7 year old make good choices. Do your chore or go back on the chore chart.

I am feeling so full right now. So full. So blessed. So thankful. I hope that soon we can love a few more and show them how great God is and how to be loved by a family.

Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. You have great kids! And really it's because of the great parents they have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Debbie. I think its more in spite of crazy parents haha

      Be blessed

      Delete