"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Updates on the fundraising


We have raised 386.68 from Silpada Jewelery!!! Thank you so much to Kathy Downy who decided to sell on our behalf and raise the money to help us bring Faith home. If you would like to order any jewelery or have a show just click her name. Thanks to Kathy too for the beautiful necklace she gave me today. It is priceless. I love it!

We would also like to thank Sarah Darr for donating all the proceeds from the Pa Soy candle sale. The candles raised 300.00 Thanks so much Sarah. If you would like to have a candle fundraiser or buy some you can email her at raindrop132@verizon.net

Thank you both so much for the hard work and all that was involved in making these fundraisers a huge success. I pray God blesses you in the way you have blessed us.

THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment