"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

Is it enough

Today I realized something. I ask God to give me His eyes, I can't pretend I don't see now that He has given me His sight. I cant pretend I don't hear now that He has given me His ears hearing. I cant stop and pretend that He never called me. So I ask, God, give me your strength to endure the things I have seen and heard and yet to see and hear. Give me your wisdom to know when to speak. I have been asking Him since I was little to let me help change the world and that prayer is being answered as we speak. Some days I feel as though I am not doing enough. Maybe we should have tried to adopt more or sooner? I find myself asking... am I doing enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment