"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, November 28, 2011

Prayers

I am going to post about me for a second. Hope thats ok. So often I type on here all of the medical stuff Noah is going through or is having done or up coming. It's kinda weird that its about me now.

I went to the doctor to today for pre op. Tomorrow I am to have a hysterectomy. The first hour there was horrible. I had to fight back tears and was shaking. They said we owed 200. and I knew we didnt. The insurance and hospital already told us it was covered. They said we didnt meet our out of pocket or deductible. We had. Long stressful story short I talked them down to 128 which they will refund when they find out I am right!

So next it was exam and talking to the doctor. Everything was going fine, he said I would keep both ovaries and tubes and how it would be all laparscopic and in and out and better in a week but down and out 3-6 weeks. Then we are all finished and he looks at the sonogram results. He keeps looking for a long time. Silence. WTheck?

He then says in a low voice, "If it is cancer we will have to go in abdominally." If its WHAT?! Cancer? Huh?! I was too stunned to say anything then he said..and we may have to take the right ovary.

Wow. Well. Ok. I told him before he left. I dont care what kind of scare I have or what you have to do, but you get me home to my 5 kids!

So if you read this and feel so called could you pray for us. We havent found anyone for the kids so they are going to the hospital with us and a friend will come to help with the kids later on in the day. We have to be there at 11am Texas time and surgery is 1pm.

So prayers

That I wake up! Not during the surgery though OMGSH! lol

That its not cancer.

If it is cancer they get it all for good.

That the kids will be good and not get sick. I have masks for them to wear.

That Paul will have strength to deal with all he has to.

Thank you all so much!

Be blessed

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ashlee! I will definitely be praying for you & your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I'll be watching for updates and praying like a crazy woman for your good health. Be blessed, be healthy, be strong.

    ReplyDelete