"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Noah has a brother

This week Noah met his brother Micah. He was less than impressed. Lol.
 He had some good times, but then Micah bit him. He was ticked!!
Noah took a lot of fits! We were away from home and no naps were taken.

Micah seemed to like to pick on Noah in the car. This did not make Noah feel warm and fuzzy.  We had to move the carseats.

He noticed Micah had the same scar on his belly. Hmmm....

He purposely made that face on every pic I tried to get. Stinker!!!

Who is this dude and why is he near MY daddy?!

 Pretty much he just minded his own business and played around Micah not with him.
I don't think he really knew that he was Noah's brother. We were in a strange city, different house, lots of different people so we will see what happens when Micah comes home for good hopefully  Friday.

Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment