"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Friday, July 27, 2012

Pool Therapy

Everyday during the work week the kids and I go to the pool. Each time we go I do speech therapy or PT with Noah. I figured why not!

So we get there and get in the water and I start pointing and saying different words. Water, Hi Yah! (think karate), bucket, clouds, go go go, yee haw, woowho!, I say the kids names, I jibber or babble and say different sounds like mamama, bababa, cacaca, dadada fafafafa. Well it is working because he talks more and more now.

He said clouds, yeehaw, Hi yah!, mama, dada, go go go, woowho, Trinity, AJ, and jibbers. Yesterday we did some PT because he seemed to need more sensory imput than words. He was very quiet but he loved spinning in the water. He walked all around the pool until his head was almost under. Silly boy!

We army crawled in swallow water and crawled until it was up to his head again. We sat and he laid on me while we watched the bucket dump water, he went for a swim with his sisters and he even was under a mushroom looking thing while water poured down. He even did the wheel barrel walk.

He and I always have fun and he is always learning. It is great. Paul said to tell his therapists to just come out to the pool haha.

I am so proud of my wee man. The first video is last month so thats why the gtube is still there. But I love that video so I had to share it again :) Second video is from yesterday.





                                  Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment