"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 9, 2012

My main man Noah!

Noah is up to so much these days. He continues to surprise me daily. Let's see...

He finally made it to 25lbs!! WHOOT WHOOT!!!

He is in a size 18 months.

He will be 3 in 3 months! No way!! Seriously?

My boy walks with authority. Man, he walks into a room or around the house like he owns the place. :)

The boy never shuts up! And I love it! He is speaking in full sentences. He is carrying on conversations. He is trying to tell jokes and be funny.

He can dance like no white boy I have ever met!

He is starting to annoy his sisters on purpose! Typical brother.

He is a huge flirt! Mainly to older gals 16 and up.

Cheerleaders melt when he flashes his baby blues at them and grins. We are in trouble! lol

He and his brother are best buds.

He is still carried a lot of the time. None of our others kids were at almost 3. Heck not even at 2. But he is so tiny and light I feel the need to hold him as long as he will let me.

He melts my heart and is still the love of my life! That boy amazes me. He is a miracle given to us by God and his birthmom and we are so very grateful.

So thats Noah at 2 years 9 months old.


Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment