"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone, But still miraculously my own. Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"
Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 2, 2012

John 14:18 Loads of pics


I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.




I have been thinking about that scripture verse since we decided about 7 months ago it was time again to adopt. So I had been thinking about getting that tattooed on my foot in honor of all my boys. 


It started with an idea


 The adoption symbol.
 The foot before
 The tattoo shop

Drawing it up


 Its time!


More painful than childbirth!





Its finished


 I love it!
 Both feet finally done. The left says Chosen John 15:16
My Awesome bday gift!

This tattoo means so much to me. With every painful mark on my foot I thought I am coming boys! Nothing can keep me from coming for you. I will not leave them as orphans just like God didnt leave us as orphans. Thank you Jesus!
Be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment